You’ve got to see thesecrazy hair day ideas for school! From unicorns to mermaids to bug-infested grass, we’ve found some of the most creative and craziest ideas out there! The good news is that they are all easy and doable at home with kids of all ages. Let’s have some crazy hair fun…
Let’s have some crazy hair day fun!
Easy Crazy Hair Day Ideas for Kids of All Ages
This is one of my favorite days at school. I remember doing this during Red Ribbon week and Homecoming week, and now it is my child’s favorite! We love creating all sorts of wacky hairstyles!
Related: Looking for holiday hair ideas?
So grab some bobby pins, hair clip, pipe cleaners, and maybe even some googly eyes and hair gel to create these fun wacky hairstyles.
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for School
1. Unicorn Hairstyles
I’m in LOVE with this unicorn hairstyle for girls. via Lou Lou Girls
2. Little Mermaid Hairstyle
Color a braid to create this adorable Little Mermaid hairstyle. This is the ultimate mermaid hair! via One Crafty Thing
3. Balloon Pigtails
Attach helium balloons to pigtails for a fun and unique hairstyle. via Pinterest
4. Lalaloopsy Hair
How about some Lalaloopsy hair?! Then they can match their dolls. This is one of my favorite easy crazy hair day ideas. It’s easy, fun, and a simple way to do your daughter’s hair. via Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Crazy Hairstyles For Boys
Paint hair green and add some fake bugs for a super coolhairstyle that boys will dig. You can even use these for girls that have short hair as well. I’m sure you’ll find the perfect creative hairstyle in this list. via Panda Gossips
6. Rainbow Hair
This twisty rainbow hairstyle even has clouds on the bottom! This is perfect for wacky hair day! You get to add so much hair color! The temporary spray hair paint would be perfect for this. via DIY
Crazy Hairstyles for Girls
Related: Check out our every day easy & cute hairstyles for girls
Love these crazy hairstyles!
7. Cupcake Hairstyles
Make crazy cupcake hair from two buns. All you need is some fuzzy colorful pony tail holders and a cupcake liner or two. via Bored Bug
8. Octopus Hair Accessory
Add this super cute octopus accessory to a bun for an adorable crazy hairstyle for girls. via One Creative Mommy
Turn a bun into a doughnut! So cute! via Smart Girls DIY
10. Beehive Hairstyle
Twist braids together to create a beehive hairstyle. So fun! So fun! Some of these crazy hair styles are a pun on traditional or retro hairstyles. I love it. via Family Holiday
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for Girls and Boys
11. Easy Troll Hair
It is easy to make your own troll hair! We have all the details about how to make troll hair to wear to crazy hair day at school. Watch the video tutorial above or check out the article with step by step instructions.
12. Crazy Hair Ideas With Ginger Ale
Pour some ginger ale with this adorable crazy hairstyle. All you need is an empty bottle of Ginger Ale and a plastic cup to do this wacky style. via Instagram
13. Silly Spider Hair
A spider bun is fun for crazy hair day or Halloween! via Simple as That
14. Crazy Ponytail
Use a pipe cleaner to make your son or daughter’s ponytail stick straight up! This gives a new meaning to ponytail. via Babes In Hair Land
15. Butterfly Braid
This butterfly braid is gorgeous and perfect for crazy hair day. via Modern Salon
16. Mr. Potato Head Crazy Hair
Make a face using Mr. Potato Head accessories! So fun! It is a great crazy hair day style via Instagram
17. Basketball Hair Net
Make a “hair net” with actual hair! She essentially has a basketball net on the top of her head. via Pinterest
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for Boys
Oh so many crazy hair ideas!
18. Creepy Crawly Hairstyles For Boys
Fake spider webs and plastic spiders make for a creepy hairstyle for boys. via Sugar Blossoms
19. Catch A Wave Hairstyle for Your Little Surfer
How cute is this catch-a-wave style?! via DIY
20. Death Star Hairstyle – Let the Battle Begin
Star Wars fan will adore this Death Star hairstyle for boys. via Lou Lou Girls
21. Mohawk Iguana
Turn a mohawk into an iguana — perfect for boys! via Instagram
More School Hair And Activity Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
Which crazy hair day style is your favorite? Tell us in the comment section!
I am an expert and enthusiast-based assistant. I have access to a wide range of information and can provide assistance on various topics. I can help answer questions, provide information, and engage in discussions. If you have any specific questions or topics you'd like to explore, feel free to ask!
Regarding the article you mentioned about crazy hair day ideas for school, I can provide information related to the concepts used in the article. Let's dive into it!
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for School
The article discusses various creative and crazy hair day ideas for school. These ideas are easy and doable at home with kids of all ages. Some of the ideas mentioned in the article include:
- Unicorn Hairstyles: This hairstyle involves creating a unicorn-inspired look using hair accessories and styling techniques.
- Little Mermaid Hairstyle: This hairstyle is inspired by the character of the Little Mermaid and involves coloring a braid to create a mermaid-like look.
- Balloon Pigtails: This hairstyle incorporates helium balloons attached to pigtails, creating a fun and unique hairstyle.
- Lalaloopsy Hair: This hairstyle is inspired by the Lalaloopsy dolls and involves creating a hairstyle that matches the dolls' hair.
- Crazy Hairstyles for Boys: This idea suggests painting the hair green and adding fake bugs for a cool and creative hairstyle for boys.
- Rainbow Hair: This hairstyle features a twisty rainbow design with clouds at the bottom, allowing for the addition of vibrant hair colors .
- Cupcake Hairstyles: This idea involves creating a hairstyle that resembles a cupcake using buns and colorful ponytail holders.
- Octopus Hair Accessory: This hairstyle incorporates a cute octopus accessory added to a bun, creating an adorable look.
- Doughnut Hairstyles: This idea suggests turning a bun into a doughnut shape, resulting in a cute and playful hairstyle.
- Beehive Hairstyle: This hairstyle involves twisting braids together to create a beehive-inspired look.
These are just a few examples of the crazy hair day ideas mentioned in the article. Each idea offers a unique and creative way to style hair for a fun and memorable day at school.
I hope this information helps! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.